Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell

I have no option to send a picture by text message

When trying to send a picture, taken by my blackberry torch 9800, I have no option to send it by text. I only have the option to send by email, bluetooth and facebook. Any one have any ideas how to have the send by text option available? Thank you

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: I have no option to send a picture by text message

Hi johnniewest11,

Welcome to the Community,

As you are trying to send Picture have a look at this article How to compose an MMS in BlackBerry Device Software 6.0 and 7.0 I hope it helps.

Good Luck

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell

Hi there, and thanks very much for your reply. I just tried what the article suggested, however when I get to the part that said to select the attach feature, it's not there. I have no select feature.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi johnniewest 11,

Can you confirm a few thing :

1 .when you  Go to media > open a photo > press the menu key and hit send you cant see Text message option but you see other options like email facebook etc

2.when you open Text message  > compose text message > menu key > when you press attach  you are not getting any option to attach like picture ,videos etc.

In that case please check a few thing if your photos are in media card make sure encryption is enabled disabled and secondly is your account an BES or earlier it use to be,If yes please check there may any IT policy on it.

Prince