Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Visitor
joe70gs455
My Device: Torch 9800

I need of repairs

I have a Torch that is in need of repair, but I don't know who to contact. The phone still works, but not properly. Can't seem to find anywhere on web site of someone to contact. When I go to "contact us" no real help. When I emailed the email address on the contact page, and told them this, i got a reply to go back to the website for help.  When i go to support, it's and endless circle of question based answers, but no real way to get in touch with anyone. I have been a Blackberry user for almost 10 years, and fortunately have never had an issue. But now that I do, I can't seem to get any help. Please help!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: I need of repairs

There is no official RIM repair service available to end users. All device support goes through your carrier. For hardware repair on out of warranty devices you would need to find your own repair shop.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.