Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
dilsiam
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: ATT
Accepted Solution

I need to sign out my Yahoo email and the yahoo messenger from my BB Torch 9810

Dear forum members:

I set my email account on my Torch 9810 but I can't seem to be able to sign out from it the same with the Yahoo messenger. Can somebody help me I don't want the phone going off constantly.

Thanks

Dilsia

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: I need to sign out my Yahoo email and the yahoo messenger from my BB Torch 9810

If no other solution is offered, go to your PC and change your password both for Yahoo mail and messenger.  Your phone will try to log in to each as it always has and will be unable to with the new password.  You'll then have the opportunity to not log back in with the new password, therefore not enabling messages to be pushed to your phone.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dilsiam
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Re: I need to sign out my Yahoo email and the yahoo messenger from my BB Torch 9810

Dear BillJ I found another way to accomplish what I need without changing my passwords, I went to Setup e-mail accounts and deleted it from the phone.:Clap:

Please use plain text.