Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
ptenan
My Device: Torch 9800
Accepted Solution

ID LOST

After one year without use, I came back to my BB Torch 9800  (PRD-27603-034    RCY71UW / IC:2503A-RCY70U / BT MAC: CC 55 AD 3D 45 60 / FCC ID: LCARCY 70UW), but I lost my ID, I mean, not really. I was sold it for a temporary friend that cancelled the deal and gave me back the device. But just now I saw the problem: the ID, probably of this person. I remember her e-mail adress and password, but not the answer for verification question. The right answer is a pet name. I lost my ctt with she. May I reset the ID? This device is always in my name. Tks in advance for any help. PLS URGENT.

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: ID LOST

You'll need the verification question in order to reset the BlackBerry ID; there's no way around it. If you have service with a carrier, they might be able to help you with it. Other than answering the verification question or getting help from your carrier (maybe), there is no other way to reset your BlackBerry ID. The only other alternative is to create a new one and start fresh with it.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.