Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
tryingtobemobile
My Device: Torch 9800

Import/Sync Bookmarks/Favourites?

Forgive me if this question has been asked a million times before.  I did a search here and on the web and found very little information.

Is it possible to import/sync Safari or Firefox bookmarks with the Torch 9800?  I'm running OSX 10.5.8 and the BlackBerry Desktop Software v2.1.0.24 (most recent Mac version).

Thank you in advance.

New Contributor
tryingtobemobile
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Import/Sync Bookmarks/Favourites?

Wow, the BlackBerry support forums should be changed to the BlackBerry Problem forums.  It seems the only content is people talking about their problems with BlackBerry products and ZERO support from RIM.

Trusted Contributor
gajariam
My Device: Torch 9860

XMarks has FireFox and Chrome extensions and there's an app which is free, but you have to be a premium member (12$/year).

FireFox now has their own sync, but there's no Mozilla made app for BlaclBerry. Does anyone know how to enable FireFox sync for BlackBerry?
Contributor
stimpyaw
My Device: Z30 (10.2.1.3247 (v10.2.1.2977))

WOW!! I can't believe that this has not been answered. Been looking for an answer to this for a while now. No, one has an answer to this?

~~
AWilson