Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
aizasalleh_taj
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Incoming call NOT displaying a name and phone no#

Hi there, 

whenever I receive an incoming call, it only shows 'unknown number' even the caller is actually in my contacts and in my call log also shows unknown number. I have no clue who is calling and I've done setting the country code and content protection for 'include contacts' to no.

Kindly please help me. :Helpsmilie:

Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Incoming call NOT displaying a name and phone no#

It can really be an "Unknown Number" like the caller wanted their phone number to be hidden for privacy reasons.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
aizasalleh_taj
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

But this thing happen for all incoming calls..im confused why this thing happen as I did all the settings correctly.

There's no issue for messages, outgoing calls - the caller ID will appear perfectly but not for incoming calls 

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

It could be an issue with your carrier.  Call Dispay is a feature offered and controlled by your carrier.

A quick call to them might be a good idea.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.