Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

Keypad issues

Once again this Blackberry Torch better known as the worst phone I have ever owned once again is defective , I have lost count how many issues I have had with this piece of garbage device. Hopefully Jan 3rd AT&T has good news that they letting out of my contract & I can start using a real smartphone that actually works. Blackberry should have recalled every Torch phone but did nothing for a long loyal customer who will never own another Crapberry phone.
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Keypad issues

I've owned three versions of the Torch and have never had any issues.  It's the same with everything whether it be a car, a TV, a smartphone, etc.  You're going to have the odd unit that won't perform up to standard.

Will we just leave your thread as a complaint thread and say goodbye to you now or would you like some solutions that might bring your phone back to life?

Either way, let us know.  We're here to help you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Keypad issues

Oh like I'm the only one who had issues with the Torch? Just look on the internet all the issues people have had, no I do not want any help , turning on my new phone today THANK GOD!!