Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
kar3n
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: telcl

Hi!

I recently got a torch 9800 and the first couple of days it let me log into the app world just fine after like the 3 day I used it ,it started telling me my password isn't correct I tried changing it and putting in the new one and it still wont work iv tried  different things now and out of ten tries I'm on num. 7

HELP!:Wacko:

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: LOG IN..

Try a battery pull first.  Also, do you have a wifi connection available?  If so, try doing this with your mobile connection turned off.

My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: telcl

ok i tried it  and now it saids to make sure my blackberry id is actavited and to make sure im putting in the rigth e mail add. what happens it i use all ten tires ......and do u have any other ideas?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

:smileysad:

Here is what happens after 10 tries:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB24157

You'll have to wait for it to reset.

You can try to reset the password from the website again. (also see if your email address has the confirmed status)

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB26361

I'm not sure why its not working on your phone.