Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
balram
My Device: BB Torch 9860

LOST all "CONTACT" numbers, sms,songs,videos

Hi,

Anyone will help me to get back my all contact details which is much important for me and i do not have any backup.

Model: BB Torch 9860. while inserting new sim card, BB asked me some questions and i choose option YES.Due to some wrong selection i lost my whole data from my mobile memory. I also lost my alll contact numbers which are very important. So could you please have a check and help me out with this problem.

Regards,

Balram

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: LOST all "CONTACT" numbers, sms,songs,videos

Hello balram

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If we enter Wrong or Incorrect device password for more then 10 times ( By default ) then it will initiate a device wipe deleting all data within our device.

By any chance have you used BlackBerry Protect in your device or do you sync your Contacts with an email account ?  If you have then you can restore it from there Or else SORRY there is no way getting back your Contacts. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
balram

Hi,

yes i remember, i selected wipe out thats why my data lost.

but now i required atleast my contact numbers which is most important for me.

could you please help me out.

regards,

Balram

Elite II
prince2012

balram wrote:

yes i remember, i selected wipe out thats why my data lost.

but now i required atleast my contact numbers which is most important for me.

Hi balram

As I said if you ever used BlackBerry Protect on your device you can restore it from there Or if you sync your contacts with any email account you can get it or else there is no way to get your contacts as you don't have a local backup.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
balram

Hi,
Is there any way to check I ever used BlackBerry Protect on my device or sync my contacts with any email account? From where I will get my data.

Regards,
Balram
Elite II
prince2012

Hi balram

From a PC browser visit  http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/protect/ and sign in to your BlackBerry ID. please check if you're able to view your device , you can click on My Data to see if any backups are there , if you have it then you can restore it from there :

KB25063  : How to use BlackBerry Protect to restore data to a BlackBerry smartphone

Good luck.