Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

shilf57
My Device: Torch 9180

Language on Voicemail

My voicemail change over to Spanish.  I called AT&T and we did all of the remedies, however it still is in Spanish.  I need to do some kind of reset but have to back up my phone before that can happen.  Please advise on how to back up my phone and do the reset.

Thank you.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Language on Voicemail

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

For backup instructions, see this:

However, for the "reset" they have advised you to do, you need to have them tell you exactly what they need you to do. There are many things that can be interpreted from "reset", and we would be guessing if we give you anything specific...talk to ATT and see exactly what they recommend.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code