Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Blackberry Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

Little voice mail notification icon is now missing....

Over the past two weeks, I started getting a message that I need to enter my visual voicemail password, but I kept ignoring it. I finally put in a password. Since I have done that, while I still get a message that I missed a call, I no longer see the small little icon that looks like a cassette that let's me know there is voicemail waiting. I called AT&T today. He reset my password from their end and the icon came back. But I then again started getting a notice that I needed to update my voicemail password again. I reset the password again and now the icon has disappeared again. Can anyone please help me fix this?
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Little voice mail notification icon is now missing....

Did you ever find out how to fix this?  I have same problem.  My phone carrier exhausted all possibilities.  They did say to try SIM card in different blackberry see what happens.  If icon don't show up then need new SIM card.  I have basic cm and the visual asked for a password too a nd I put one in.  There's no way to turn it off that I can find.  Let me know if u find out what it is.  Thanks.