Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: blackberry torch

Locating stolen torch with only the bbpin known

Hi can anyone tell me how I can locate my stolen bb torch I never recorded the IME number only the pin number is known

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Locating stolen torch with only the bbpin known

The only way to locate it is with software, such as BlackBerry Protect, which would have to be already installed before the phone went missing.  I'm assuming since you haven't mentioned it, it's probably not on your phone so you have no way of tracing your phone.  :smileysad:

One thing you should do is call your carrier and report the phone stolen IMMEDIATELY.  That way, they can cancel your SIM card and no charges can be made against your account.  Notifying the police is also a good idea.  When or if you get your phone back or get another one, make sure to install BlackBerry Protect www.blackberry.com/protect on it.

I hope that answers your question.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.