Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Highlighted
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: at&t

Lost Blackberry

I lost my Blackberry Torch on Sunday is the any way I can find the serial number for my phone? I already did a police report but I don't want to call my carrier and tell them I lost it because they will turn the service off and I am trying to track it to be able to get it back with the Protect Blackberry App
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Lost Blackberry

Any number for which you're searching can be found on the outside of the box in which the phone came. 

I would recommend calling your carrier because they would have any identifying information you need PLUS they can cancel the SIM card so nobody else can rack up charges on your account. If somebody makes calls on your phone and your carrier can prove you knew it was lost, you'd be liable for those charges.

If you're going to try finding it on your own with Protect, log in at www.blackberry.com/protect and have a look but if it doesn't show up immediately, call your carrier.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.