Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Lost mobile network

Can someone please help, I have a Blackberry Torch 9800 and have had it for four months. Yesterday afternoon it stopped picking up mobile network and now I have the little SOS symbol where mobile network should be.
I know the network isn't down as my partner is on Tesco and still has full signal. I have tried to turning connections on and off again and I regain signal for a minute and then it goes back to SOS mode. I have also rebooted and removed sim and battery and putting them back in but nothing is working.
I would be very grateful if anyone could help me!
Claire
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Lost mobile network

Try resending your service books. From your homescreen, go to Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Host Routing Table OR Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table, depending on what OS your phone uses. Once there, press the menu key and select Register Now.

I hope that helps you. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.