Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Visitor
sherly281192
My Carrier: Simpati

Low Application Memory

I have just bought Blackberry Torch 9810 for my online shop.

I have a lot of contacts and blackberry groups. 

But suddenly realized that all the contacts and groups data are stored in application memory which is only 189mb :smileysad: which sometimes caused group pictures missing or contact missing.

Does anybody know how to get more application memory? I have deleted all the unused application including facebook and twitter to get more memory. or is there any application which can move those contacts and blackberry groups to internal memory (5.9 gb available)?

Thank you...

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Low Application Memory

Hi sherly281192

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

You cannot move your Contact list to any other place they are stored on our device memory ,If you are having BBM7 then your BBM contacts will be stored with your BlackBerry ID. 

No need to delete FaceBook or Twitter from your device , if possible use a media card and enable media card support , also don't store any media files on your device memory , Inaddition you can delete any additional languages from your device which may free up some space.

But still 189 MB is a good enough free memory , Check this Knowledge Base on how to maximize free memory on our BlackBerry Smartphone :

KB14320 : How to maximize battery life and free memory on the BlackBerry smartphone.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.