Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Etisalat UAE

Media Synch

[ Edited ]

How can I resolve a media synchronization problem, I don't see the pictures synchronizing files while synchronizing. I receive the following message:

(Pictures services failed to load; An unexpected error occured) 

Please advise me, my email address is [Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.]

Thank you.

Iman

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Media Synch

Hi Iman and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

What version of BlackBerry Desktop Software are you currently using?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Thank you for your reply to my message. In fact, I had to delete the existing program and re-download it as new and it worked. In fact, I was so desperate but then I had to try something that fortunately worked. 

Thank you, 

Iman

New Contributor

Sorry, I forgot to mention something about the Media card, because I am not sure it it is the same SanDisk 4GB that comes with the device, and if not, where can we install it, it doesn't seem to have extra place for it. 

If it is the same, then why I keep getting a message after synch (Media Card is not available, if any error do you wish to  correct, media card failed to correct the error) and what does this mean and how to fix it? 

Thank you. 

Iman

New Contributor

Hi, 

It is 6.0 Bundle 2475. 

The problem recurred and this time, I have issues like unable to synch all media files and my data files are not well synching, I keep getting duplicates here and there regardless of my selection of the preferred synching options. 

Please advise me on how to fix the problem at the earliest, i need to have my synchs up to date for my business follow up. 

another problem is the media card? is it teh one that comes with the device or I have to buy it separately? because I keep getting the message that the media card needs repairing and it is never repaired.

Thank you for your quick help.

Iman