Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
JB666
My Device: blackberry torch 9810

Most of my problems with my phone and bbm

I have a blackberry torch 9810. I have a few questions to ask about my phone. #1 Why those my display picture on bbm won't change but my status change fine. Its been an entire month it won't change and I upgraded. #2 Why my voice calls work sometimes? #3 Why when I put my contacts into different categories and re boot its back to how it was at the beginning? #4 Why are some of my new contacts are just pins? No names or pictures. #5 Why those my phone always stick and run so slow? #6 Why those it take 5 minutes + to re boot when I do a battery pull? #7 Why those my phone always get so hot?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Gentlemaneve
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800

Re: Most of my problems with my phone and bbm

Hi there,

If your device is old, maybe it's worth trying a total wipe. It may have accumulated useless junk over the years and that slows it down. Do you keep your apps up to date, deleting the ones you don't use anymore, in the Options section?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
JB666
My Device: blackberry torch 9810

Re: Most of my problems with my phone and bbm

Had this phone less than a year. I always upgrade my apps. I don't have unnecessary apps. My total space for apps is 512mb and 118 mb is free.
Please use plain text.