Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Ljo
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Telstra

Multiple email calendars sync with Outlook 2007

I have synced my Outlook 2007 calendar successfully in both directions with my BB Torch 9800 for ages (version 6 Bundle 2921, Desktop V 7.1).  The calendar on the BB automatically named itself 'Default".

However, the minute I added a number of email addresses to my BB (to receive email messages on my phone, rather than waiting until I log on to my computer), the sync will only work in one direction - from Outlook to BB, not vice-versa.  I note that each email address sets up its own calendar.

When I enter a new appointment on the BB, it goes into the calendar for the first email I added.  This calendar does not sync with my Outlook and there is no 'default' calendar option to 'pull down' on the BB when I enter a new appointment.

I have spent a huge amount of time on this including wiping BB and starting again, and looking at as many websites as possible for help.  All to no avail. 

Can any one help please?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Multiple email calendars sync with Outlook 2007

Hello Ljo,

Thank you for your question regarding synchronizing your BlackBerry smartphone Calendar and Microsoft Outlook.

Which BlackBerry model and version of BlackBerry Device Software are you running on it? http://bbry.lv/iubM23 

When more than one calendar exists on your BlackBerry smartphone, one calendar is set as the default. To confirm which calendar is set to default, click the Options icon from the Home screen and select Advanced Options > Default Services.

Note: For BlackBerry 6, click the Options icon and select Device > Advanced System Settings > Default Services.

Make sure that the default Calendar is the one that you are adding the new entries on.

If this is the case, please contact your mobile service provider and request that they contact BlackBerry on your behalf.

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!