Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

kayleevr1
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: MTN

My 9810 does not switch on at all?

Hi,the phone was fine all along but all o asudden it does not wat to o on at al,no light nothing, i even swopped batteries but stillnothing.

PLEASE HELP!!

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: My 9810 does not switch on at all?

Hi there,

The first thing to check is to make sure the batteries you tried were charged. With a battery in the phone, plug the phone into the wall charger and let it charge for a minimum of an hour.

If that doesn't work, the next thing to try will be to see if you can reinstall the software on the phone. To do that, use the method in the following link:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

If your computer cannot recognize your BlackBerry on the second screen of the Loader.exe file, remove the battery and plug the phone into the computer. As soon as you see the device PIN or PIN: UNKNOWN pop up, click Next. If you miss it, unplug the device and plug it back in (note: when you're doing this, you should get a red LED as the phone attempts to turn on). Once you're able to catch the phone in the reboot cycle, put the battery back in and proceed with the OS reinstall.

If you get no red LED at all when you try plugging your phone in to your computer, something has likely happened to your phone's hardware. If this is the case, the only option would be to take the phone into your carrier for repair, especially if it's still under warranty.

I hope this info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.