Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

bolashodun
My Device: Torch 9810

My BB9810 refuse to load OS7.1 software on my phone after the download has completed. My phone has freezed/stucked since morning. Pls urgent help/assistant needed as I can not access/use my phone for over 24hrs now.

My BB9810 refuse to load OS7.1 software on my phone after the download has completed. My phone has freezed/stucked since morning. Pls  urgent help/assistant needed as I can not access/use my phone for over 24hrs now.

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: My BB9810 refuse to load OS7.1 software on my phone after the download has completed. My phone has freezed/stucked since morning. Pls urgent help/assistant needed as I can not access/use my phone for over 24hrs now.

Hi there,

Use the method described in the link below to get back up and running:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

I hope this info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!