Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
soje
My Device: tourch 9810
Accepted Solution

My BBM has vanished

Hi I upgraded my software and after restarting the phone I noticed that my BBM v.7.0.1.23 is missing.  It still shows that is is installed in my blackberry world but I can't locate It anywhere on the phone.  This is driving me crazy. Need help to fix It 

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: My BBM has vanished

Hello soje

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Try this KB :

KB23968 BlackBerry Messenger icon disappears from the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone

Or you can try reinstalling BBM , to do that first delete any existing version of BBM from Options > Device > Application Management > locate and delete BlackBerry Messenger from that list . When its done perform another battery pull reboot by removing the battery while your device is Powered On. 

Finally after reboot  from your BlackBerry browser browse to  www.blackberry.com/bbm and download the most recent version available for your device. 

try it and see if that helps.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
soje
My Device: tourch 9810

Thank you!!!! I'm back up and running!

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hey soje

You are most welcome .. Enjoy :smileyhappy:

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.