Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
trini4ever1974
My Device: 9810 27FC4A83

My Torch 9810 gets stuck 3/4 of the way while booting up

Hi, I did a battery pull recently and ever since I reinserted the battery, the reboot progress bar comes to a dead stop 3/4 of the way . I looked at some otter posts about the same problem and I did what was suggested / recommended., things like using bbsak to wipe the device , using  the app loader to install the device software while the battery is out and such, I've done so a few times actually. The software appears to be accepted by the device, the device starts to boot up....but.. same problem. Any help with finding a solution for  this will be greatly appreciated. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

Re: My Torch 9810 gets stuck 3/4 of the way while booting up

Check the link below:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry

VIA |  Developer

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Other-BlackBerry-Smartphones/Blackberry-8820-infinite-restart...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
trini4ever1974
My Device: 9810 27FC4A83

Did that, same result....

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
applemint
My Device: Torch 9800, 9810 and 9860

ya your problem exactly like mine.i dont know what to do anymore.it was fixed when i wipe and upload software,but everytime the battery dead,the problem happened again,i cant stand this to keep wiping and uploading software to make the phone 'live' ;(

Please use plain text.