Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Haitham_f
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Zain Jordan

My blackberry 9800 is suspended or deactivated

I got this MSG and asked me to contact Vodafone Egypt, I already moved from Egypt to Jordan and I got new sim card with zain Jordan but my bb not working at all its become not smart phone, and what I need from vodafone my line was prepaid line

plz help me to let my bb back

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Re: My blackberry 9800 is suspended or deactivated

I'm afraid you will need to contact Vodafone Egypt directly as they are the only ones who will be able to tell you why your Blackberry was suspended/deactivated. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Haitham_f

Re: My blackberry 9800 is suspended or deactivated

1- it's new bb was with me in Egypt secne 2years 

2- it's was prepaid line so they don't want any bill from me 

3- am out of Cairo now , do I have to fly there to solve my pproblem , what a blacberry if not solve I will give it mot my boy play with it, it nothing now, and I though it will never happened with android users

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Haitham_f, as you should have read when you signed up for...

Haitham_f, as you should have read when you signed up for this forum - it is user to user and we are all just people trying to help each other out. It is not a direct line to Blackberry for Support. 

The only people who will be able to tell you why they have suspended your blackberry is Vodafone Egypt. The message you have received has even stated you should contact them. As to it never happening to Android users - yes, a carrier can suspend any phone and block it. There are many reasons for it - the phone could have been reported stolen, lost or there is an issue with your account. Again - only Vodafone Egypt can answer the question as to why - it may have been blocked entirely by mistake. 

I would suggest flying to Cairo is a little drastic - most mobile phone carriers have telephone numbers you can contact them on. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Haitham_f

Re: Haitham_f, as you should have read when you signed up for...

Thanks 

Please use plain text.