Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

paulfung
My Device: Torch 9800

My phone accidentally got synced with my wife's

Hello everyone, I'm having a little problem with my phone that I can't figure out.

My wife and I both own Torch 9800's...the other day upgraded her bbm, but I clearly must have done something else in the process because now both our contact lists are synced. All her contacts are on my phone and vice versa.

If I edit/delete a contact on my phone, the changes take place on her phone too.

Has anyone experienced this before? And how would I go about resolving this problem.

Thanks.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: My phone accidentally got synced with my wife's

did you use her BlackBerry ID on your phone or vice versa?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

paulfung

No I didn't...I just did the upgrade through app world like you normally do, and then I got her email accounts setup to be received on the phone. We both use the same computer to do our backups etc. but I never connected her phone to it on that day...weird

paulfung

Okay I think I figured out the problem, we both have our business email account setup on our phones (same email address) and somehow it was set to wirelessly synchronize through that email address.

For those that may experience this problem I had to go to contacts-options-contact lists and uncheck wireless synchronization.

Thanks for trying knottyrope...