Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

JacOwen1
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810

My phone blackberry internet services crash every day

i have a blackberry torch 9810 running on vodafone uk, because of my area i only have a GPRS connection on the device, but every day in the afternoon my blackberry services (BBM) stops working and stops delivering and recieving bbm messages and also the browser doesnt work, the problem does not resolve until i get home from school and connect to my wifi. i really need help with this as its been happening for a long time and is starting to get very annoying

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: My phone blackberry internet services crash every day

You will likely need to talk to your wireless service provider. Have you tried the obvious things like removing the battery to reboot the device when this happens?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!