Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
dbailey18
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

No Internet

My wife's and also my phone have no internet ? AT&T has found no problems on their end both are torch's ,whats up ?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: No Internet

It could one of many symptoms.  First of all, make sure you have a proper BlackBerry data plan (BIS) on your account with AT&T.  I suspect you do, however confirm it with them.  We have to cover all bases here.

Next, if they say everything is in order, register your phone on the network by following these directions:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB00510

Once that's done, resend the service books to your phone,

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB15402

The next step is to remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it.

If none of that works, call AT&T back and request that either (a) escalate the issue to RIM at no cost to you, or (b) exchange your phones for new ones.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dbailey18
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: No Internet

Thanks for the reply Bill I do have the DataPlan with AT&T . I don't know what happened but the wife notice it last night here in Ohio that her Internet was going out then (slow loading), I tried my phone this morning and the same thing . No internet. Both Phones are 9800's . I will keep in touch after I follow your procedures and let you know what happens.

Again thanks,

Dale

Please use plain text.