Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9860

Re: Nothing is working!!

I reloaded once and it didn`t work out. Then I tried to install a version below (downgrade) just to see what could happen. I guess I worsened the problem. I can`t update to the newest version now. A message is showed saying that it`s necessary to have "an active BlackBerry subscription". What should I do now?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

Do you have an active BlackBerry data plan?

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Elite II
My Device: Curve

psnm wrote:

I reloaded once and it didn`t work out. Then I tried to install a version below (downgrade) just to see what could happen. I guess I worsened the problem. I can`t update to the newest version now. A message is showed saying that it`s necessary to have "an active BlackBerry subscription". What should I do now?

Hi psnm

If even after reloading your device software you're having the same issue then it is obiviously a hardware problem and in that situation you have to visit your Service Provider to get it fixed.

The above  error message appear when you don't have an active BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS from our Carrier , can you conform if you have it .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

When you say BlackBerry Data Plan, you mean the internet service or just the calling service? And about the Service Provider, you mean companies like Vodafone, AT&T, TIM?

Sorry for my ignorance about these terms. And thanks again.

Elite II

psnm wrote:

When you say BlackBerry Data Plan, you mean the internet service or just the calling service? And about the Service Provider, you mean companies like Vodafone, AT&T, TIM?

Sorry for my ignorance about these terms. And thanks again.

BlackBerry Data Plan = BlackBerry Internet Services , which allow us to use most BlackBerry applications like BBM, email services etc. 

By Network Service Provider or Carrier = One who offers you your Mobile's network or the one to whom you pay your monthly mobile bills.

And simply Service provider I mean the one who is responsible for carrying out device related issues or repair services.

I hope it will help :smileyhappy:

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

Thanks prince2012, you helped me a lot (I don't know if it's right, it sounded weird).

I'm not sure if I accept this as solution, because my problem persists. But I'll contact my Service Provider and I'll come back to give the answers.

Thanks again

Elite II

Hi psnm

You're most Welcome..  :smileyhappy:

Regarding Accepting Solution , As you device issue still persists and  we're only able to find the cause , So first contact your Service Provider get your device fixed . And if you think I was helpful  then once your device got fixed please post back to update your own thread with a solution and mark that post as Accepted Solution , So that other User can benefit from your post  which they can also apply if they face the same issue .

Good luck :smileyhappy: