Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Regular Contributor
pched
My Device: Torch

Orange issue

I posted a lot of messages last week...

I had to choose one mail only... You can read them on torch section.

Orange was "guilty"... but not only...

I spent 6 hours with them on three days to solve the problem. Two hours to say OK, Orange removed the free option for 10 mail boxes without your advice...The four others hours to see that you need 48h to have the option back and to sync Orange and Blackberry servers.... One week without mails !!!

Great !

But I'm still asking a question, because I was very surprised :

I have no contract with Blackberry, I only bought a phone.

Is it in the license that Blackberry can suspend my mails ?

Did I aggree with that when I signed the license to use Blackberry software ?

I don't want to sue anybody as said some "free" moderators on this forum.

Strange idea, isn't it to have a support forum with nobody from BB ?

Of course, it's the easiest way to solve current answers...

I need official answer from Blackberry to help all Blackberry and Orange users if somebody of BB is reading the support forum....

I think Blackberry have to change process to avoid message like that...

Thank you in advance for any comment.

And I'm waiting for official Blackberry answer :Eek:

P.S. 1    I'm a blackberry user for many years if somebody did'nt understood...

P.S. 2   For moderators, please stay zen...Thank you for your opinion.

P.S. 3   For Hall of Famer II... Yes, the message signed by Blackberry to suspend my mails is relevant. No advice from Orange.... Thank you for your help.

Regular Contributor
pched

Re: Orange issue

To be clear, 

I'm a Blackberry user and continue to use it.

To use it is to support Blackberry....

Please, don't banish me, don't erase message and don't move them.

I think I post in the right section...

JSanders
Solutions: 5,992
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

Answers to your specific questions.
"Did I aggree with that when I signed the license to use Blackberry software ?". Yes.

"Strange idea, isn't it to have a support forum with nobody from BB ?". No. Your user agreement for this forum, your welcome email and even the statement at the top of each forum page state this is a peer to peer support forum. You're a peer. I'm a peer. Peer to Peer.

Those are the only questions I see that you've posed here.

If you wish to discuss BlackBerry device and software support issues, we can help. If you want "official" official answers from BlackBerry, you've come to the wrong place.

Let me comment further that I won't get caught up in your hissy fit from last week. While I read and followed it, I refrained from posting (once maybe, during your declaration to sue everyone). If you desire answers from BlackBerry, contact BlackBerry.

Take care.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor
pched

Thank you for your reply.

My answers and questions :

Answers to your specific questions.
"Did I aggree with that when I signed the license to use Blackberry software ?". Yes.

Where ? can you show me where ? I was ok to use Blackberry software, where can Blackberry is supposed to be able to suspend my mails without notice ? When I read licenses on my phone, nothing about that... Can you explain ?

"Strange idea, isn't it to have a support forum with nobody from BB ?". No. Your user agreement for this forum, your welcome email and even the statement at the top of each forum page state this is a peer to peer support forum. You're a peer. I'm a peer. Peer to Peer.

But it's the only front end support you have.

Some moderator suggested me another forum....to ask the same question to have the same answers...and lost time...

Is there a way to contact BB, a real mail to have real answer to real question?

Those are the only questions I see that you've posed here.

If you wish to discuss BlackBerry device and software support issues, we can help. If you want "official" official answers from BlackBerry, you've come to the wrong place.

As I said, the user has only this way....

Let me comment further that I won't get x aught up in your hissy fit from last week. While I read and followed it, I refrained from posting (once maybe, during your declaration to sue everyone). If you desire answers from BlackBerry, contact BlackBerry.  

I asked how to many times... Please repeat me if I did'nt understood how to. Thank you in advance.

I said and maintain that to suspend my mails is illegal but it seems that for you it's normal... 

BB is  acting as a french company, Orange is your customer... and the law is the french law.

I'm only there to defend anybody in the same position. 

In french : Je n'aime pas la langue de bois.

Si vous voulez que les français continuent à utiliser des Blackberry, faites attention (take care...)

Take care.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

When you first turned on your BlackBerry it had terms of service that you accepted and agreed to.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor
pched

Guru I , alias John Clark,

Yes, I know, It's difficult to answer to some difficult questions...

Please, don't hurt yourself....

Stay zen, I only want to have clearer relations between Blackberry, Orange and customers.

Are you OK ?

Take a break.

Regular Contributor
pched

Guru I

When I read all the licenses on my phone, nothing about that.

I did'nt sign anything else with Blackberry.....

Guru I
John_Clark

The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different response.

By utilizing the software on the device you accepted the terms and conditions. Did you read that when you first It is standard in most industries. You haven't been wronged. Just move on.
Regular Contributor
pched

The right defense of the customer is to ask to have response.

I'm still asking the same thing.

Please, you have to respect me too. I'm very upset to be on the road and no mail on my phone.

I don't want to bless you in anyway.

You said me I signed at the first time I used the phone, it's not on the licenses I can read on the phone.

Can you send me a copy of that ? It's only for the french community....