Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Torch

Phantom Icon

Just upgraded from a Torch 9800 to a 9860. Everything restored OK except email. After setting up email accounts again I have a phantom icon from previous emal acount. Setup shows one more email account than I am able to manage. How do I delete this old icon. Thanks.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Phantom Icon

95% of email issues can be resolved by typing www.blackberry.com/integrate in to your phone's browser.

Give it a try and post back with your results.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Torch

This option helps set up email acounts. I have all the accounts I need. I need to remove a phantom icon for a old email account. This account does not show up in setup email. But it is in the number of email accounts. 

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

[ Edited ]

AT&T has a self-serve BIS site from where you can add, delete and edit the accounts on your phone.  The address is http://att.blackberry.com and if you go to that site and create a login, you should be able to delete your extra account from there.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.