Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Avea

Phone Memory is not okey

Hi,

I have Blackberry Torch 9800.  I can use the memory of SD card but the memory of the phone can not be used and is not read while I am using the phone. How I fix this?

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Phone Memory is not okey

Can you be a little more specific? Are you referring to the built in media memory or the device application memory?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Avea

I want to use the phone memory but it says Phone memory is not read. Please confirm that phone memory has been formed.  But I dont know what to do

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Where does it say this? Are you plugging it in to your computer? Does it say it on the device?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!