Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

ccarthine
My Device: 9810
Accepted Solution

Phone problem again.. Please help urgent...

Hello...

I really need help from someone who expert about black berry 9810. I am a new blackberry user by the way.So now the problem is..

I cannot setup my phone because it's always come out to ask me upgrade my data plan. on top of this, its always come out to ask me to  connect with network while my phone is connected to network.

please help me... thanks!!

CARTHINE CATHERINE
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Phone problem again.. Please help urgent...

Hello ccarthine

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

To access most application over our Mobile Network we need BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS from our Carrier , a normal data plan will not allow you those features.

So Contact your Carrier or Wireless service provider to know if your account is provisioned with BIS .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Forums Advisor III
Leslie8120
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30.

Re: Phone problem again.. Please help urgent...

If you had a smart phone before (Android or iPhone) you can`t just swich SIM cards. The phone will work but you will have no access to data. I used BB before for years then I got an Androind - just out of curiosity - and when I wanted to use my Torch again, I had to call in my carrier to activate data plan for my BB. It is a different data plan 

Good luck