Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
bhu1
My Device: curve 9300

Re: Phone vibrates when "connected" to caller

agreed!!

I also had Mobile assistant installed. Thanks!

Just reinstalled it and disabled the option!

Finally we nailed it! one of the rare and un-noticed but troublesome thing! :smileyhappy:

Contributor
mark49
My Device: Bold 9700

:smileyhappy:

Telemarker
My Device: Curve 9300

BeBuzz is another app that does this too... check out the Vibrate options in Call Connect/Disconnect. No need to uninstall just go to the options.
New Contributor
scrappy1108
My Device: 9360

hi everyone i was also having this same problem and i see from online that there is a very lot of other people that is getting pee'd off with the vibrating when making an ending a call.... well finally after 2days of searching my fone i have finally found out what is making this headache...... well its ((BEBUZZ)) yep thats right ((befukingbuzz ))... ok well if u go onto bebuzz if u have this app installed u will see it saying something about calls connected/disconected go in that setting an u can make the vibrating turn off or exstand it upto 10 sce why anyone wud want to exstand it is beyond me but yea u can do that ...well i hope now that everyone that hates this fuction will see this reply or post and find it very usful... and for those who do not have bebuzz well then i cant help u :smileyhappy: thanks scrappy