If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
bhu1
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: airtel-india

Re: Phone vibrates when "connected" to caller

agreed!!

I also had Mobile assistant installed. Thanks!

Just reinstalled it and disabled the option!

Finally we nailed it! one of the rare and un-noticed but troublesome thing! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mark49
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: o2

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Telemarker
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: SFR

BeBuzz is another app that does this too... check out the Vibrate options in Call Connect/Disconnect. No need to uninstall just go to the options.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
scrappy1108
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: vodafone

hi everyone i was also having this same problem and i see from online that there is a very lot of other people that is getting pee'd off with the vibrating when making an ending a call.... well finally after 2days of searching my fone i have finally found out what is making this headache...... well its ((BEBUZZ)) yep thats right ((befukingbuzz ))... ok well if u go onto bebuzz if u have this app installed u will see it saying something about calls connected/disconected go in that setting an u can make the vibrating turn off or exstand it upto 10 sce why anyone wud want to exstand it is beyond me but yea u can do that ...well i hope now that everyone that hates this fuction will see this reply or post and find it very usful... and for those who do not have bebuzz well then i cant help u :smileyhappy: thanks scrappy 

Please use plain text.