Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Jp013
My Device: Torch9860
Accepted Solution

Please Help !!!!!!!!!!

Dear,

BlackBerrySuportCommunity 

i have just recently downloded the Facebook Messenger App , But as the app finished instaling i by mistakely clicked "No" on the Trusted Application Service and i wanted to undo it , But alas i had tried to delete it and re install it hoping it might come up again ..........sadly it didn't :Sweatdrop: , i was wondering how i could undo it but i didn't get any results could you please help me ? and i was wondering since i clicked "No" will it affect the App.

Thank you :smileyhappy: 

P.S i have an 7.1 Os ,  Awaiting your Reply 

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Please Help !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jp013

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Please read this Knowledge Base and try those suggested listed within :

KB29104 : How to modify application permissions on a BlackBerry smartphone

Try to change the application permission for Facebook for BlackBerry application .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Cupcakexyx
My Device: Blackberry 9800

Yes there is multiple ways to fix this problem but i have figured out one way that is simplematic. Well delete the app completely. A lot of you will think that uninstalling it counts as deleting but it doesn't you will have to fully wipe it from your blackberry. Then download and install the app again. This will make that notification pop up again :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
Jp013

[ Edited ]

Should I delete it from the App World ?  because everytime i tried to do it shows that it is uninstalled 

New Contributor
Jp013

Thank You i shall try :smileyhappy:

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Jp013 wrote:

Should I delete it from the App World ? because everytime i tried to do it shows that it is uninstalled

Hi there,

Have you tried to change the application permission for Facebook Messenger application yet ? You can do it it is not so hard ! To do that On your device go to Options > Device > Application Management > locate Facebook Messenger application > Highlight it > Press the Menu key > Select Edit Permission > On that Screen change Connections , Interactions and User Data to ALLOW or Custom then save it . It will solve your issue .

However if you're having problem in doing so then you can Install that application again , first delete Facebook Messenger application from Options > Device > Application Manegement > locate and delete Facebbok Messenger from that list , 

Once deleted perform a battery pull restart by7 removing the battery while your device is Powered On , wait for a min. then reinsert it back .Finally after reboot download and Install Facebook messenger application from BlackBerry World , open Installing you'll be again ask for permission then select yes .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.