Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: 9800

Please help….sync problem with a Mac….

I'm running a Mac with  LION OS and have a Torch 9800.    I have the BB software loaded on the Mac and have always been able to sync fairly well (a little clunky, but it worked).  I recently tried to download a TON of photos and some videos, and though it looked like it worked, once it was done, the pics and the video was not only NOT on my Mac, but had been erased from my Blackberry!   I've looked everywhere on the Mac, and on the BB as far as I can work around it...but have come up empty.  There were several photos and a couple videos of my kids that I'll be crushed if I can't recover.  The strange thing is, that the older videos that had been downloaded 6 moths ago, are still on the Mac and on the BB, but all the newer stuff is gone.    Any suggestions?  I  know that "deleting" a file usually just changes the first character of the file name, so unless it's recorded over, it should still be there, right?  Can someone like the GEEk squad recover this?