Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

sunilkdxb
My Device: 9860, RDP71UW

Poor Performance of Blackberry 9860-Torch Model RDP71UW

This is to inform you regarding my sincere concern over the blackberry product. I had bought a new blackberry torch 9860 11 months back and since then am facing problems because of the poor performance of the handset. During this period I have taken this handset 4times for servicing to your authorized service center. My data loss and of-course time is lost each time. Its too pathetic that I have to take the phone for service in the very first year of purchase and despite of that still has complaint. I am really sorry to say the performance of this reputed brand is far below the expectation and is poor that any cheap quality phones available in the market.

I am least satisfied with the quality of phone and also doubtful about the other blackberry models available in the market.

Finding no other alternative I am forced to forward this expecting a sincere reply and a solution to resolve the issues with my handset.

Regards

Sunil Kumar

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Poor Performance of Blackberry 9860-Torch Model RDP71UW

I'm sorry to hear of your phone issues.  Just to be clear, we're volunteers here and not actual RIM employees so any response you receive here is not directly from RIM.

We're very good at solving issues in these forums.  If I could ask you to list any issues you're having, including what error message(s) you're seeing, what actions you performed when seeing such message(s), etc., we can tackle the issues one at a time.  Hopefully with our help, you can cancel any future trips to the service depots.

We await your reply.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.