Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Visitor
hikatkev
My Carrier: ATT
Accepted Solution

Problem between my BB9860 link to my Toyota Camry 2012 multimedia audio system thru Bluetooth

Hi,

I am looking for the solution for thru following problem that got on my car Toyota Camry 2012 MultiMedia Audio system.

I link my BlackBerry Torch model BB9860 thru BLUETOOTH to my car Toyota Camry with MyEntune software from Toyota.  I can see everything going well as excepted

BB9860                  Toyota Camry 2012 MultiMedia HD Audio system /  Remark

Phone                     Phone connected Bluetooth handfree NO problem

Music                      Music  connected Bluetooth NO problem

MyEntune               Entune: Pandora, Weather, Stock, Movies, Traffics.... NO problem    

Email                      Problem - Can't see email      

Calendar                Problem - Can't see calendar    

Please help, thanks

my email address    -    hato.tran@yahoo.com

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Problem between my BB9860 link to my Toyota Camry 2012 multimedia audio system thru Bluetooth

Are you sure that your MyEntune software is compatible with displaying email and calendar items from your BlackBerry? I know my 2012 VW Golf can only handle the first three items on your list and it can't do Email or Calendar either. If it is supposed to work, then do the following on your phone:

Go to the homescreen and touch the top right corner to open the Manage Connections screen. Go to Networks and Connections > Bluetooth Connections, press the BB Menu button and select MAP Options. Make sure that your email accounts are all enabled there. Go back and press the BB Menu button again and this time select the regular Options. Make sure that your Serial Port Profile entries are all checked.

If that still doesn't work, it may simply be that your Camry and BlackBerry are not compatible for this feature.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.