Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Visitor
prettyboy_5
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9860

Problem with connecting headset with my bb torch 9860

Hi

I plugged in my headset to the phone and opened up the media player,strange thing happening,headset sign changing to speaker phone and back again to headset and same thing happening repeatedly,what is the problem  i do not understand plus i am also not able to listen to music through headset,my phone is hardly 23-25days old.

Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4

Re: Problem with connecting headset with my bb torch 9860

Did you set the settings? While on the place where you saw it switching push BB Menu button and scroll to options,make your settings there and save as you leave. Hopefully that will fix it.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
New Contributor
JIMED
My Device: TORCH

Get use to it bb dose not take care of their customers I recommend trading it for an iPhone while you are still under warranty when bb support dose if they do call you back they treat you like your stupid
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4

I disagree with you completely! Last week I was on the phone 3 differnt times for over 15 hours. They treated me with respect, courtesy and patience. Finally they decided the phone had a hardware problem and even though it was out of warranty spoke to VZW on my behalf and VZW finally agreed to furnish me with a refurbushed phone. The only people who were the slightest uncarring was the lady mgr. at the local VZW store where last time the male mgr. on my Storm 1 gave me a replacement Storm 2. So not RIMS fault.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.