Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

yassertb
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Problem with maintance center in Jeddah - K.S.A‏

Dear Sir,

Let me first of all congrats you for the new BlackBerry Device ‘Torch9800’ really it is the best device I have ever seen.

Well; I am sending you these letter as kind of complain for a problem happened with me regarding this new device in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; where I Bought the ‘Torch 9800’ from your agent ZAIN Company at Jeddah city; since 10/11/2010 with the following details :

Reference: 595255898/I020
Subscriber: No G 0 595255898
IMSI No: 42110303172 -  PLI
IMEI: 353489046553192

With passing time of using the Torch I start to face a problem with its slide on the left side; which becomes so lax more and more day after day and that appears clearly through writing on screen; So I took the warranty card with my device and I went to the maintains center  which is called TAWZIH Co at the same city Jeddah. where I receive a bad treatment for theirs representatives which they told me that issue problem is a general problem with such a blackberry models by the company itself;  and it is hard to fix it and still we don’t have any parts even if we want to present a help but in vain; I asked them I’ve bought the device and the slide was stable but within a week it became like so i.e so lax; that’s not logic and after a long vainly discussion with them they refused to take the device or even to have a look for it; and as a final answer they said to me; we want to advice you by selling these Torch device and buy  Bold9700 because it is a mistake by the company and it is out of warranty card even.

Now I am addressing you since you are the Company itself and I hope to find the right answer with the best solution for my problem because really it becomes so lax; please tell me if it was a mistake of manufacturing; or if I can fix my mobile any where away from your agent here because I really like my device and I wont work by their advice to get rid of Torch.

I hope to answer me quickly giving me the right solution for my problem and I will be so grateful for your interesting in presenting the help for me.

Sincerely.

Your Customer: Yasser Tamim Baroudi

K.S.A – JED – Mobile No : +9665500215621