Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Old_Crone64
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

Problem with my Torch

This morning mt Torch locked up so I pulled the battery and rebooted. Problem now is that it keeps rebooting and says  App Error 602 Reset ?

I am an Old Lady in a new world trying to learn. Any body have any clues? Thanks

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Problem with my Torch

Try pulling the battery one more time.  If you continue to get the rebooting problem, try reloading your OS.  That can be done by plugging your phone into your PC and opening BlackBerry Desktop Software.  Once your phone has connected, click Device at the top of the software then Restore from the drop-down menu.  Pick the most recent restore point and proceed. 

Before proceeding with an OS reload, make sure you try the battery pull first.

Let us know if that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
bnorton42
My Device: Blackberry Torch
My Carrier: MTS

Re: Problem with my Torch

I am having the same problem this morning. Even worse I am visiting in Fort Collins CO USA from Canada. I went to a AT@T store and they tried everything and cannot solve the problem Now no phone and have to wait to see my dealer where I bought the phone a month ago. 

Please use plain text.