Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Brian2003aus
My Device: Blackberry Torsh 9860

Problem with receiving calls

My phone rings but when I answer the call the phone is silent.  I cannot hear the prerson calling and they cannot hear me.

\

The phone working properly and then suddenly stopped. The speaker works for music and the mic works to record.

All the alerts for messages still work.

Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Problem with receiving calls

Hello

Welcome to the Community

Please restart the phone by removing and placing the battery back while the device is ON. This process fixes the application modules in it without losing any data stored. You may also contact your Carrier as this can also be a service issue.

Goodluck

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
Brian2003aus
My Device: Blackberry Torsh 9860

Thanks problem fixed.

Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

You're welcome
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter