Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Jowebee
My Device: Torch 9800

Problems with Messages tab???

[ Edited ]

I am new to Blackberry and have figured out most of the stuff I have needed to so far.  However I think I may have inadvertently changed some setting or something, here is what is going on....

Under the Messages tab on the ALL screen I have a couple of  contacts there.  I do not know how they got there or why but I cannot delete them.  I had conversations via text message with the two and have deleted the messages but for some reason their name and number are still there. Next to them is a small green folder icon.  I have tried deleting them both bye pulling up the options and clicking delete and by simply hitting the red X..Neither work.

So is there some setting I hit by mistake that is making it so I cannot delete them?

Also possibly related to this....When i get a text message it does not appear in my text messages tab until after I touch on the text message icon that appears under the time.  This is new and just started happening about the same time as the other problem.  Before it would just automatically go into the text messages tab.

Any ideas?

John

*****Problem solved******

The old remove the battery and put it back did the trick!