Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
vlovelan
My Device: blackberry torch 9800

Problems with bb world

Hi, I seem to have "lost" this. Yesterday what'd message to upgrade so did, now have lost bb world, Facebook and all the stuff that was on my calendar!  I have tried re-downloading and have replaced but still can't  find it? Does this one like corrupted and therefore need to get fixed??   Aargh!

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Problems with bb world

Hi vlovelan,

Sorry to hear about your issue with missing icons. This KB article should help you restore your BlackBerry App World storefront icon. "BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65" http://bbry.lv/SPblgT

Are you still missing your Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones icon? If so, can you please verify that it is still installed by checking in Options > Device > Application Management? Do you also have any recent backup files to restore your calendar information from?

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

akjstyles
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

So happy to have found this thread. I have been trying to restore my app world for a few weeks and nothing has worked until the link you provided. I had the exact same problem, including having all of my calendar entries deleted twice, the first time in December when I tried to reinstall app world for the first time and then again yesterday. Thank you Frankie S for providing the link to fix this problem. 

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Hey akjstyles,

You're welcome. Glad to hear you've been able to resolve your issue and welcome to the Support Community! :smileyhappy:

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!