Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
deancat365
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: mtn

Re: Torch 9800 not connecting to server and BBM server issue

I have a problem with my 9800 dropping BIS. It seems as though phone gets tired of working and drops BIS for anything from 5 to 15 minutes and then comes back on. Happens up to 20 times a day depending on usage. Any help please.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

deancat365 wrote:
I have a problem with my 9800 dropping BIS. It seems as though phone gets tired of working and drops BIS for anything from 5 to 15 minutes and then comes back on. Happens up to 20 times a day depending on usage. Any help please.

You would need to check with your wireless service provider about this problem.  If they can't solve it then they can escalate your case to RIM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
deancat365
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: mtn

Thanx. I took the pphone to my service provider and after 3 weeks I was given a "new" refurbished one. I thought my problems were solved but the replacement phone is as bad as the original one. Suppose I will have to take this one back as well.
Please use plain text.