Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Torch 9860

Rebooting!

[ Edited ]

My blackberry torch 9860 keeps rebooting and i have tried everything! Plugged it into the charger, taken our the battery to cool, taken out the battery and put a piece of paper in between the sim card and the battery (recommended by one of the helps on this site), pressed the on/off button and I cant seem to get it to stop re-booting! it makes a popping sound each time it reboots which i thought it might be to do with the loose battery so i put in the paper and that didnt help either! Please help im in a crisis!!!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Rebooting!

Hey Cor95,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Have a look at the following article on how to force the detection of the BlackBerry® smartphone using Application Loader to reload the OS http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10144

If the error message still persists after the reload, further investigation might be required. To help further diagnose the cause, contact your wireless service provider or BlackBerry® Technical Support Services for further review and support.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: 9780

hi. i already try to reboot like what you said. but still its not working keep restarting until half way. what should i do ? thanks 

New Contributor
My Device: 9780

my new blackberry is 9860. thanks