Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
JIMED
My Device: TORCH

Red light flashes

I am posting this message with my iPhone 4 I have had 2 bb torches this one has been nothing but trouble I performed an updated and now my phone blinks red and will not connect to the desktop manager how or what is the fix tread if for my 2nd iPhone????????? BB has really let me down on this deal
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Red light flashes

Let you down?
No.
You don't have to state that your typing from your idevice because nobody cares.
I recommend getting support from @BlackBerryHelp on twitter!
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

A better solution would be to connect it to BlackBerry Desktop Software.  That way, you'll be able to reload the OS if you need to.  If your phone is not connecting to BDS properly, have a look at this article:

www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10144 .

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Developer
Wiki_Berry

He stated that it doesn't connect but yeah..
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

That's why I told the poster what to do if it doesn't connect.

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Developer
Wiki_Berry

Yup!
New Contributor
JIMED

two weeks later bb support has not contacted me i have followed all the procedures sent my way now i have went from a bb 9810 torch to a $10 trac phone. i left the message in hope that someone at bb support would contact me to resolve my issue but im a single customer with 2 BB 9810 TORCHES AND MY SON HAS A 9800 TORCH THATS OVER $1500 IN BB PRODUCTS IN 1 HOUSE ITS AF IF THEY DON'T CARE. by the way my IPHONE HAS NOT SKIPPED A BEAT LUCKY I HAD GOOD INSURANCE BACK UP. NOW I KNOW WHY MY COMPANY WENT WITH APPLE

New Contributor
JIMED

the desk top software dose not detect my phone being connected again bb support let me down

Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4

I went thru my provider VZW,they turned me over to RIM Tech support. They can get your desktop to connect,if not if you have warranty then you'll probably get a new phone,s.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
New Contributor
JIMED

i have call at&t they say is not possible to retreave the info i need no offer to connect me with bb support