Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: black berry torch 9800

SOLUTION Please

[ Edited ]

hi there,
i am using BlackBerry Torch 9800. All of a sudden i had occured with a problem. i put my cell with my laptop to exchange some data. as soon as i removed it from laptop. my All Data ( pictures, audio, video ) is disappeared. i again put my device with laptop via USB drive. All data is present there but i m unable to see it on my phone. can anyone tell me what kind of problem is this?
waiting for your response which would be much appreciated!
regards,

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10,torch 9860, curve 8520, 8700c

Re: SOLUTION Please

Hi  awans_19 welcome to blackberry support forums,

How are you seeing data? hidden format? If hidden format then change it in the properties on the SD card. 

If it's not on hidden format, then it must be your SD card problem, format it once. It happens when your SD card is filled up with virus and makes you unable to use ur card. 

Proudful & loyal Blackberry supporter ..

throwing mud at others makes you happy now but in future you might end up in sinking in mud lake.. wake up b4 it happens. Be secure
New Contributor
My Device: black berry torch 9800

Thank you so much for replying. much appreciated :smileyhappy:

i am even unable to see my phone data too. my camera pictures or evrythinh else on phoe memory is also not visible to me! please help me out :smileysad:

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10,torch 9860, curve 8520, 8700c

Hi,

try to remove SD card out and keep it into some card reader and check it.

For the phone memory select "show hidden items", and check it. Let us know about the outcome.

Proudful & loyal Blackberry supporter ..

throwing mud at others makes you happy now but in future you might end up in sinking in mud lake.. wake up b4 it happens. Be secure