Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Visitor
vishalsn
My Device: TORCH 9810

SPEAKER PHONE OF MY TORCH9810 GOES OFF AUTOMATICALLY

I am based in India and using your Blackberry handsets and Blackberry services since a long time. My problem is that since last 20 days, i have been facing problem with your new launch handsets, Bold9900 and Torch9810, in past 20 days,i have changed as many as 8 handsets. The problem is that while using these handsets everyday the speaker of the phone goes off, all alerts go off, no ringtone, no message alert, no mail alert,no bbm alert, all this happens suddenly once a day and the problem gets sorted out only after a battery pull, this problem does not come on handsets with os6, so can you help me out, i have contacted the service centre, the dealer from whom i have purchased the handsets, but nobody could help me in this matter, whenever the problem arises, i have shown the same to the service center here in my city,even to the dealer.
Please help me out at the earliest, change of handset does not work,please give a solution

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: SPEAKER PHONE OF MY TORCH9810 GOES OFF AUTOMATICALLY

what do you do on your device when you get one?
do yo install any specific application? or ringtones? or themes?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
puneetvarma
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: SPEAKER PHONE OF MY TORCH9810 GOES OFF AUTOMATICALLY

even i am facing same type of problem in torch 9810, even after changing the handset, I am facing same problem. Also visited the service center but still they couldnt sorted it out. Have you got the solution, if yes then please help.

Please use plain text.