Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: blackberry torch
My Carrier: car warephonehouse

Sim card and EE

Everytime I get sms messages - it keeps saying SIM CARD FULL - I have tried to delete messages to no avail

Also I now have the symbol 'EE' on the top - above the time - what does this mean?

Lin

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Re: Sim card and EE

With regard to EE showing - are you with Orange or T-Mobile? Carphone Warehouse is not an actual carrier in the uk? 

EE is the new branding for Everything Everywhere, the official name now that Orange and T-Mobile have merged. 

Ref the SIM Card Full, if you go to your SMS inbox, press the menu key and choose "View Folder" there should be one called SMS SIM Card Inbox - Delete any unwanted messages there. 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Sim card and EE

Hello Linnie9

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

After following  what jamead suggested also check this setting - Open your Text Message > Press the Menu Key > Options > Scroll down their is a field " Leave Message On SIM Card  " make sure it is UNchecked  or UNmarked.It  is also sometime responsible for such problem.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.