Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
FrNoah
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

Social Networking Apps

I have both Facebook & Twitter set up on BBTorch9800, but can find them on any of the Pages nor in any of the folders.  How can I access other than searching for them each time I want to use them.  Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Social Networking Apps

Step 1, make sure the icons are not hidden.  While on your homescreen, press the menu key and select Unhide All if it's an option.  If not, proceed to step 2.

Step 2, go to your Applications list (from your homescreen go to Options>Device>Application Management) and make sure they're installed.  If so, go to each one individually and delete them by highlighting them with your trackpad, pressing the menu key and selecting Delete.  Once you've done that, from your phone's browser go to www.blackberry.com/facebook and www.blackberry.com/twitter to download them once again to your phone.

Try that.  If that doesn't work, we have another option we can explore.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
FrNoah
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Social Networking Apps

Great Help - Thanks

Please use plain text.